- You need to purchase tickets in advance for this event because it sells out!
- Dressing up is optional, but a good choice. You want to feel classy.
- You should attend it with your most loved friends.
- (a) Do not attend on an empty stomach.
(b) I suggest a homemade scrambled egg wrap because it is delicious, and that’s what I did. It’s substantial.
- Get there early to avoid a lineup. Leave your house at 2:30pm.
- Do not forget your ID.
- Purchase two sheets of tickets for $40.00. You think one will be enough, but it won’t be once you realize you need some food to soak up your alcohol consumption.
- Make after-party plans prior to attending because you never know how much energy you will have at the end.
- You never know who you will run into, and so pace yourself.
- Request your favourite songs to the Mariachi Band, and dance like no one is watching. The Tequila is not that bad – I promise!
That is all you need to know prior to attending the Ottawa Wine and Food Festival. See you next year friends!